Changes in contract compared to older versions (0.1, 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 2.0).
- SendPaymentBatch Was added for backward compatitibility when PaymentUpload took over from an older webMethods service. Same functionality as UploadPaymentsXml.
- GetPaymentTransmissionReport Was added for backward compatitibility when PaymentUpload took over from an older webMethods service. Same functionality as GetUploadStatus followed by GetUploadReport.
- GetVirtualCardInfo Merged with GetCardInfo, the service detects if the card is a virtual card number or not and behaves accordingly.
- GetCardInfo Two new parameters:
- merchantNumber Added when merged with GetVirtualCardInfo method.
- safe Allows client to retrieve the information with card number masked. The parameter is ignored if the card is a virtual card number as the need for masking is eliminated by using virtual card numbers.
- GetUploadReportByDate Same as functionality as GetUploadReport with different parameters. Allows client to retrieve transactions without having the transmission ticket, e.g. in cases of network problems during upload.
Virtual card numbers
Virtual card numbers are more natively embedded into the service functionality, allowing the client to be less aware of it.
GetCardInfo returns better data in cases where Borgun has limited information on the card. Masked card number is always returned, also for virtual card information.
Description text clarified.
Codes 1210 and 2510 combined into 1210.
Code 3550 added.